WOGL server

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
WOGL server
Guys WOGL is on at echo server channel 8 so if you wanna bug em go there and pm the room holder lol
What exactly are the room names?
And what is WOGL doing on the public servers?
Quote Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
And what is WOGL doing on the public servers?
lol yh same question?!
I don't get it.
Quote Originally Posted by Lycanth View Post
I don't get it.
Idk I just thought ppl would be interested on checking this out.
Quote Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
And what is WOGL doing on the public servers?
I think they always do that cos the ppl wouldnt be able to get on a private server easily.
Quote Originally Posted by krissvectorz View Post
What exactly are the room names?
WOGL Draft Team 9 vs 10 and also Team 1 vs Team 11. Its kinda hard to miss since theres like 5 rooms so theres no way a clan could have split up into groups and practicing. Also one of the rooms said WOGL so I asked one guy and he said yes.
I noticed that dunno what they are upto.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us