Easy Get 20 grams on hash and Form it into a blunt and put the weed inside the hash and roll it and smoke it.
Bong. With some Grade A dank, with some keef on top, with a little bubblehas on top of that.
What's a weed ?
Originally Posted by [H4L]Hacker4Life[H4L]
What's a weed ?
Why are you even here?
My first time, I smoked 2 joints between 5 people. I barely felt it, then my friend hit me up with a bong, and I was gone. I loved it, haha. I've done a mix of both, but I prefer bongs right now.
EDIT: My bad If I'm necro-posting. D:
cant choose between bong and joint. btw whats the diffrent between blunt and joint in USA?
i choose joint to smoke with friends ;D
Never had a bong, sounds good tho, I voted for joint cuz its the only one i've had.
bongs all the way because their smoother and just fun to use
Right now me and my friends have mostly been smoking ak47 out of my buddies bong. Mostly we've been doing "personal" hit's using the bong and a drip of hash oil to top it. So, I guess I'm starting to really enjoy using a bong, although second up is joints by far. Gunna polish off a couple roaches in a couple minutes, no weed left till tomorrow