Complete Sectional Rules!
This is a combination of every rule that I and [MPGH]Iconik have ever made. This thread is to Save space with stickies, and narrowing it down to 1 or 2.
This thread contains ALL of the rules, Please read through them and make sure you understand them completely, If you have any question's, feel free to drop either [MPGH]Iconik or Myself a VM/PM and we will answer your question as soon as possible.
Here are the Rules that will be enforced in and around the PS3/Console Section:
Spam, Advertisements, and Services
[ISSUE]Spam!
Leaching Guidelines
Regarding Prestige Services!
These can and Will be enforced throughout the PS3 Section, Take these rules seriously and you will enjoy your time at MPGH.
Sincerely, Xion7200
This thread contains ALL of the rules, Please read through them and make sure you understand them completely, If you have any question's, feel free to drop either [MPGH]Iconik or Myself a VM/PM and we will answer your question as soon as possible.
Here are the Rules that will be enforced in and around the PS3/Console Section:
Spam, Advertisements, and Services
Services ARE allowed for the PS3 console, but must be approved by either me, Xion, or Make My Day. The user must have valid proof they can perform the mod, and MUST use TeamViewer during the entire process.
I also will be removing/closing/deleting all spam, and actions will be taken against you for it. You should be smart enough to read Liz's new rules announced. Those go for ALL sections. The punishments shall be the same. Bans.
Advertising is also not allowed. It is one of the main rules of MPGH and always will be. You can and will be banned for it.
Please, if you have any problems with anyone or anything posted here, PM or VM me. There is a chance that I missed it (I am human, you know.) I will get to it as soon as possible.
Thanks,
[MPGH]Iconik
I also will be removing/closing/deleting all spam, and actions will be taken against you for it. You should be smart enough to read Liz's new rules announced. Those go for ALL sections. The punishments shall be the same. Bans.
Advertising is also not allowed. It is one of the main rules of MPGH and always will be. You can and will be banned for it.
Please, if you have any problems with anyone or anything posted here, PM or VM me. There is a chance that I missed it (I am human, you know.) I will get to it as soon as possible.
Thanks,
[MPGH]Iconik
It has come to my attention that as of late the PS3 Section has turned to S**t, I ask all member's of the not just the PS3 section but the entire Console section to Please lay off the Spam and try to only make relevant post's.
I know the activity in the section is welcomed but please try and I e***asize try to refrain from Spamming, it is a bannable offense to spam continuously.
I am serious about this, Now that we have a Minion for All the Console Section You will and can be banned for spamming, Our Minion for Now is Iconik Splasher - Respect Him!
Sincerely,
Xion7200 - PS3 Sectional Boss!
I know the activity in the section is welcomed but please try and I e***asize try to refrain from Spamming, it is a bannable offense to spam continuously.
I am serious about this, Now that we have a Minion for All the Console Section You will and can be banned for spamming, Our Minion for Now is Iconik Splasher - Respect Him!
Sincerely,
Xion7200 - PS3 Sectional Boss!
Currently the PS3 Section is Very Small and In order to Increase it's Size, Leaching will continue to occur until we have a Larger Community. So I will be providing this Section with some Leaching Guidelines and how they can avoid being flamed or Banned for Advertising!
1. No Advertising What So Ever
2. Abbreviations are not to Be used for Rival Sites, It can be Considered Advertising (i.e: MPGH is an Abbreviation for Multiplayer Game Hacking)
3. If a Program is Leached please provide only the Name of the Programs Creator, Not the Name of the Person who Created the Thread From Said Rival Site
4. Virus Scans are a 100% Must and 2 OR More Scans Must be Provided, Some commonly used Virus Scanners are (www.Virustotal.com) (VirSCAN.org) (Jotti's malware scan)
5. Screenshots are a Must have also, You can take a screenshot using (SnagIt By Techsmith) and Uploading it to (TinyPic) and using the [IMG][/IMG] Suffix to have the screenshot in your thread
6. Your Thread Must Mention that You have leached the Program, you will be thanked by Me and Possibly others for Being Honest
If this Guidelines are followed You will be a Respected Member in this section and will hopefully not be Raged at, Thank You all for taking the time to read this thread!
Your Sincerely, Xion7200
PS3 Boss
1. No Advertising What So Ever
2. Abbreviations are not to Be used for Rival Sites, It can be Considered Advertising (i.e: MPGH is an Abbreviation for Multiplayer Game Hacking)
3. If a Program is Leached please provide only the Name of the Programs Creator, Not the Name of the Person who Created the Thread From Said Rival Site
4. Virus Scans are a 100% Must and 2 OR More Scans Must be Provided, Some commonly used Virus Scanners are (www.Virustotal.com) (VirSCAN.org) (Jotti's malware scan)
5. Screenshots are a Must have also, You can take a screenshot using (SnagIt By Techsmith) and Uploading it to (TinyPic) and using the [IMG][/IMG] Suffix to have the screenshot in your thread
6. Your Thread Must Mention that You have leached the Program, you will be thanked by Me and Possibly others for Being Honest
If this Guidelines are followed You will be a Respected Member in this section and will hopefully not be Raged at, Thank You all for taking the time to read this thread!
Your Sincerely, Xion7200
PS3 Boss
To make this a discussion of fairness and morales I believe that any/all Prestige Services should be ABSOLUTLY FREE.
What does this mean?
This means that any person who offers to do the prestige hack for anybody should offer it FREE of charge/ FREE of In-Game Killing numbers (I.E - Headshot's, Kill Streaks, Boosting(Power Leveling), etc)
Why am I saying this?
Prestige services involves giving you Playstation Network Username and Password to someone who you probably have not meet, this is why I am saying this, it is a risky and dangerous trust that you put in someone's hands
What type of Scam's are Involved?
The type of scams that are involved in lending your PSN Account to unknown individuals is they use your Credit Card Details and Purchase everything from the Playstation store/Internet. They could also change your password and even download all the games that you have Purchased
What can I do to prevent this type of Scamming?
If you are going to engage in the use of a Prestige Service, get the person who is running the service to setup a webcam, so you can view what they are doing at all time's, and when the Service has been completed, make sure they delete you account from there Playstation.
This method does have flaws, for example; the Person who is in-charge of the prestige service may write down all your details and then attempt to log back into your account, but don't worry, I have thought of a way to counter-act this flaw
Counter-Act Method
Reset all account information (what does this mean?)
*Change Password Details
*Change Bank Account Information
*Change E-mail Address
*ETC
How Can I Safely Engage In a Prestige Service?
If you are still sure that you want to use a prestige service, check these few details before commencing in your final decision;
*Date the User Joined
*Post Count
*How many times they have been Thanked
*There Reputation
If you are still unsure, you can gain advice from a Global-Moderator
To some it all up
Prestige Services are a risky and dangerous operation and should only be used if you have absolutely no clue on how to prestige hack, this services are classed as " USE AT YOUR OWN RISK " so please think twice before using prestige services and if the Pro's overcome the Con's
CONCLUSION
If I helped you in any way, please don't be shy to say thanks or give Positive reputation
Sincerely,Xion7200
What does this mean?
This means that any person who offers to do the prestige hack for anybody should offer it FREE of charge/ FREE of In-Game Killing numbers (I.E - Headshot's, Kill Streaks, Boosting(Power Leveling), etc)
Why am I saying this?
Prestige services involves giving you Playstation Network Username and Password to someone who you probably have not meet, this is why I am saying this, it is a risky and dangerous trust that you put in someone's hands
What type of Scam's are Involved?
The type of scams that are involved in lending your PSN Account to unknown individuals is they use your Credit Card Details and Purchase everything from the Playstation store/Internet. They could also change your password and even download all the games that you have Purchased
What can I do to prevent this type of Scamming?
If you are going to engage in the use of a Prestige Service, get the person who is running the service to setup a webcam, so you can view what they are doing at all time's, and when the Service has been completed, make sure they delete you account from there Playstation.
This method does have flaws, for example; the Person who is in-charge of the prestige service may write down all your details and then attempt to log back into your account, but don't worry, I have thought of a way to counter-act this flaw
Counter-Act Method
Reset all account information (what does this mean?)
*Change Password Details
*Change Bank Account Information
*Change E-mail Address
*ETC
How Can I Safely Engage In a Prestige Service?
If you are still sure that you want to use a prestige service, check these few details before commencing in your final decision;
*Date the User Joined
*Post Count
*How many times they have been Thanked
*There Reputation
If you are still unsure, you can gain advice from a Global-Moderator
To some it all up
Prestige Services are a risky and dangerous operation and should only be used if you have absolutely no clue on how to prestige hack, this services are classed as " USE AT YOUR OWN RISK " so please think twice before using prestige services and if the Pro's overcome the Con's
CONCLUSION
If I helped you in any way, please don't be shy to say thanks or give Positive reputation
Sincerely,Xion7200
Sincerely, Xion7200
.

I think it's okay as long as it's thanks and +Rep 