Fuck

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Fuck
Trying to make PP account but I need credit card info and shit./fp
Anyone know anything else?
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
you's underage
Shush Killian.
Quote Originally Posted by cres View Post
Shush Killian.
/

Derail
sure i'll give you mine
Have a parent make one and you make a student account under them.
Quote Originally Posted by cres View Post
Trying to make PP account but I need credit card info and shit./fp
Anyone know anything else?
Derail.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post


Derail.
Hes Derail?
yah hes derail
Epic idea: get a cc?
Amg.Cover is blown....
And what's CC?
Quote Originally Posted by cres View Post
Amg.Cover is blown....
And what's CC?
credit card. /fp
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post


credit card. /fp
And how am I supposed to get that./FP
I'm underaged.
Quote Originally Posted by cres View Post
And how am I supposed to get that./FP
I'm underaged.
take it from yo' momma /
Ask parents for credit card
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us