Unban

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Unban
Unban meeeeeeh.I can't stand seeing my section suffer anymore from retarded threads.
I have to clean up.
what is ur main acc
Its Derail.

Lol.

RIP Cf section.
lol dang that sucks your banned
you got banned for a reason and that reason is valid.
Quote Originally Posted by kilian splasher 2 View Post
"Staff have a mandatory 1 day ban." - KING
Even when the section is in a state of chaos and the other minions who aren't banned don't do shit?/fp
Quote Originally Posted by cres View Post
Even when the section is in a state of chaos and the other minions who aren't banned don't do shit?/fp
IDK... I guess ask Dabis?

I'm not even banned yet.
Quote Originally Posted by cres View Post
Even when the section is in a state of chaos and the other minions who aren't banned don't do shit?/fp
Minions can only control their section.
Quote Originally Posted by Ganja Hero View Post


Minions can only control their section.
Um.

Dumbass.
Quote Originally Posted by Ganja Hero View Post


Minions can only control their section.
No shit sherlock.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


Um.

Dumbass.
Its like we're on the same frequency.
I was gonna say that.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us