Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Cheeting on homework

okay no, this is the right section, it does not go in the homework section, because it's not quite about homework, anyway I've got a massive plan underway, but I need some info first,
    Is cheating on homework illegal?
    I've been digging up information, all I found is that it's illegal to copy it word for because that's plagiarism, but is there any law to stop kids from cheating on homework

Thanks
    /facepalm

No. Its not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post
    /facepalm

No. Its not.
    I just want to make sure before I unveil my epic plan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

I just want to make sure before I unveil my epic plan
    You can start by spelling cheating right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Maybe you shouldn't cheat on spelling tests =\

Thanks
    Plagarism on major projects, tests, etc. is considered a immediate consequence depending on your school rules.
    Plagarism on random shit on the internet will cause people to say that you suck.
    Plagarism on homework doesn't matter if the teacher doesn't look carefully or care.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Here is my insanely offensive idea, the very concept is an insult to schools everywhere.
    Me and my friend are visionaries, and we just had a brilliant idea. In our school lockers we get a host with an empty locker, and everytime a member of our little, "community" does a homework assignment at their house, they make a copy of it, and put it in the locker, of course it's highly organized, folders for each class, making it untracable to us, etc... but the idea is amazing, people that "leach" the goods will be thrown out, or have to pay a 5 dollar fee the first time that they've been caught using the system without adding to it, and a 10 dollar fee the second time, (if they wish to keep access) so it would also make money, it would be a bit complex, but overall it would be brilliant. Yes we have a complicated system to avoid detection, but we are very sure that it would be extremely successfully, and if someone is caught copping ,"word-for-word" in an extremely noticeable way, they are banned without exception, my friend and I are not stupid, we know it will be detected eventually, but it is being setup in such a way that the only people that are being caught is our fall guys. We have lots of details, and and so forth, to protect our community and etc.. but what do you think of the overall idea

Thanks
    Here is my insanely offensive idea, the very concept is an insult to schools everywhere.
    Me and my friend are visionaries, and we just had a brilliant idea. In our school lockers we get a host with an empty locker, and everytime a member of our little, "community" does a homework assignment at their house, they make a copy of it, and put it in the locker, of course it's highly organized, folders for each class, making it untracable to us, etc... but the idea is amazing, people that "leach" the goods will be thrown out, or have to pay a 5 dollar fee the first time that they've been caught using the system without adding to it, and a 10 dollar fee the second time, (if they wish to keep access) so it would also make money, it would be a bit complex, but overall it would be brilliant. Yes we have a complicated system to avoid detection, but we are very sure that it would be extremely successfully, and if someone is caught copping ,"word-for-word" in an extremely noticeable way, they are banned without exception, my friend and I are not stupid, we know it will be detected eventually, but it is being setup in such a way that the only people that are being caught is our fall guys. We have lots of details, and and so forth, to protect our community and etc.. but what do you think of the overall idea

[IMG]https://i937.photobucke*****m/albums/ad211/dreamsthatglitterxo/ZEIaJAwjra_2002894349033766821_rs.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    i actually read it, and it sounds like you're trying to do what most teenagers would love to happen.

Why cheat? You're not getting the education you need if you do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Only cheat if you don't want to do it /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout26 View Post
    [IMG]https://i937.photobucke*****m/albums/ad211/dreamsthatglitterxo/ZEIaJAwjra_2002894349033766821_rs.jpg[/IMG]
    Toxin also had a good idea about having a site for it as well

Thanks
    You're gonna have to watch out. People will snitch on you if they think something isn't right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post
    i actually read it, and it sounds like you're trying to do what most teenagers would love to happen.

Why cheat? You're not getting the education you need if you do.
    Idc, I was a year ahead in all my classes, and now I'm repeating them all just to be lazy, of course me and my friend would be the only people that didn't have to, "seed" to the community, think of it as a mass p2p network.

Quote Originally Posted by KazestemeANI View Post
    You're gonna have to watch out. People will snitch on you if they think something isn't right.
    That's the idea, the way we are hoping to set it up, no one will know who exactly is running it.

Thanks
    Are you willing to take the risk? Anything can happen from it.

Ah, also, wanna tell me your set up? I'd love to look over it and try to see if there are any holes in it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you fail
    that'll never work
    people'll just snitch cuz thats how high school kids are

just go to night school
    n write down all the right answers if you fail
    n retake lmao

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast