QuestionMPGH Mobile view version?

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
MPGH Mobile view version?
hi
i was thinking if there was a mobile version of mpgh so its easyer to view it on a mobile device?

thanks
HRMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I've thought about it for a while, maybe some sort of MPGH lite.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
That works?
I've been trying to get MPGH working on my mobile,but it just don't load.
Why not just buy a ipod/iphone/laptop?
Quote Originally Posted by epicfailure/ View Post
Why not just buy a ipod/iphone/laptop?
Well,I got a laptop but I ain't carry my stuff every where I go.
When I go to the Play Ground with my loved ones,you just quick check MPGh,your not gonna take your laptop to do that
Quote Originally Posted by *DeathHunter* View Post
Well,I got a laptop but I ain't carry my stuff every where I go.
When I go to the Play Ground with my loved ones,you just quick check MPGh,your not gonna take your laptop to do that
I wouldn't take my phone to do that... No point...
my phone loads mpgh, but its rather slow /
I made a proxy-kinda thing but it's way to inefficient for many simultaneous users. I suggest we just get a mobile skin /
We Need An App For Ipods And Iphones That Would Be Dank!
Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
We Need An App For Ipods And Iphones That Would Be Dank!
Fail because

- app for a hacking website? that shit wont get passe
- 'Da fuck is dank?

Support for mobile site version tho
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Fail because

- app for a hacking website? that shit wont get passe
- 'Da fuck is dank?

Support for mobile site version tho
Just saying
And Dank Is A Word For Cool/sweet/sick
Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
Just saying
And Dank Is A Word For Cool/sweet/sick
from where ?
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us