[Request/Contest] Rec7 Mods.
I'm bored guys. Seriously.
Make me the best damn Full Texture mod (Ground, Scope, Shop, Etc.), for my Shiny New Rec7, that you possibly can. When you're done post Screenshots here and I'll judge them for Creativity and sexiness (among other things).
Prizes: *Bought the NX, Good Luck guys!*
- 1st place: will receive any NX-Common Item of their choosing for 1 month, + Thanks/Rep
- 2nd place: will receive any NX-Common Item of their choosing** for 1 week, + Thanks
- 3rd place: will receive any NX-Common Item of Their choosing** for 1 day.
**=some items can't be purchased for less than a month.
Good luck and Have Fun, I'll be giving you about 3 days or so before I Choose the Winners.
IMPORTANT: If less than 5 People participate i won't be giving out prizes, so encourage competition and show me what you've got. /yea
PS: If you think It's stupid and don't want to, i don't give a damn. I'm just feeling generous and want to see how good you guys claim you are.
Participants:
- Visionary
+ ModMakerTaker455
- Vamperag(e)
+ luey22
- §☻$oo$☻§
- remixdvd
- Inspiration ©
+ 777Aluseu777
- webber530
- Armalite42
- LegendHaxs
(- = Entered)
(+ = Done)
Bonus: If you make a DSR-1 SubSonic Texture also (since i got one of those too) AND you get top 2, I'll throw in a weapon renewal kit or something 2k or below for free.
Make me the best damn Full Texture mod (Ground, Scope, Shop, Etc.), for my Shiny New Rec7, that you possibly can. When you're done post Screenshots here and I'll judge them for Creativity and sexiness (among other things).
Prizes: *Bought the NX, Good Luck guys!*
- 1st place: will receive any NX-Common Item of their choosing for 1 month, + Thanks/Rep
- 2nd place: will receive any NX-Common Item of their choosing** for 1 week, + Thanks
- 3rd place: will receive any NX-Common Item of Their choosing** for 1 day.
**=some items can't be purchased for less than a month.
Good luck and Have Fun, I'll be giving you about 3 days or so before I Choose the Winners.
IMPORTANT: If less than 5 People participate i won't be giving out prizes, so encourage competition and show me what you've got. /yea
PS: If you think It's stupid and don't want to, i don't give a damn. I'm just feeling generous and want to see how good you guys claim you are.

Participants:
- Visionary
+ ModMakerTaker455
- Vamperag(e)
+ luey22
- §☻$oo$☻§
- remixdvd
- Inspiration ©
+ 777Aluseu777
- webber530
- Armalite42
- LegendHaxs
(- = Entered)
(+ = Done)
Bonus: If you make a DSR-1 SubSonic Texture also (since i got one of those too) AND you get top 2, I'll throw in a weapon renewal kit or something 2k or below for free.
nothing of mine can compete -_-

Im in,I hope boomboxjr or quinn dont join,Then its no contest.



)