[Help]Login System
from what I see and looked up. . .this should work! I have the txt file on there, which right now the it should be:
Username: TestAccount
Password: Test123
But doesn't work. . .I just want to be able to add people as I want. . .with-out them having to redownload it.
Username: TestAccount
Password: Test123
But doesn't work. . .I just want to be able to add people as I want. . .with-out them having to redownload it.
Code:
Public Class Login
Dim Accepted = 2
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
On Error GoTo ERRORCODE1
Dim WebCache As String
Dim Usernameconfig
Dim Result
Usernameconfig = TextBox1.Text.Replace(" ", "%20")
WebCache = "http://fishy-designs.******.com/Users" + Usernameconfig + ".txt"
Dim request As System.Net.HttpWebRequest = System.Net.HttpWebRequest.Create(WebCache)
Dim response As System.Net.HttpWebResponse = request.GetResponse()
Dim sr As System.IO.StreamReader = New System.IO.StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream(), System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding("windows-1252"))
Result = sr.ReadToEnd()
If TextBox2.Text = Result Then
Call AcceptedSub()
Accepted = 1
End If
ERRORCODE1: If Accepted = 1 Then : Else : MsgBox("Invalid Username or Password") : End If
Accepted = 2
End Sub
Private Sub AcceptedSub()
Form1.Show()
End Sub
End Class


and I think everything I'm told is real. . .lol)
) for the help, on more then just this post 

