[Help]Multiple DLL Injexion

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Multiple DLL Injexion
hey guys i know its old but i need help

[PHP] For Each hax In lb1.Items
pszLibFileRemote = hax
Next[/PHP]
it says dll injected but it didnt
so plz help me
Thanks for a tiny snippet. Nao, I know your problem..
if u know that help me cmon
pffft. Change your injection method to this:

[php]
Private Sub Inject(ByVal WhatToInject As String)
[/php]

and changed the pszLibFileRemote or w/e the fuck it's called to

pszLibFileRemote = WhatToInject (NOTE: This is still in the injection sub.


Then

[php]
For each s As string in lbl.Items
inject(s)
Next
[/php]

Meh that's all I got from your tiny little snippet.
Quote Originally Posted by Imported View Post
pffft. Change your injection method to this:

[php]
Private Sub Inject(ByVal WhatToInject As String)
[/php]

and changed the pszLibFileRemote or w/e the fuck it's called to

pszLibFileRemote = WhatToInject (NOTE: This is still in the injection sub.


Then

[php]
For each s As string in lbl.Items
inject(s)
Next
[/php]

Meh that's all I got from your tiny little snippet.
LOL I don't know how many times I've sent him this code. I use pretty much the same code (just adapted to a ListView instead), and it works great :P
Thank "Imported" and I can safely assume this is solved? If only thread starters will let us know when things work as much as they let us know when they don't
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Thank "Imported" and I can safely assume this is solved? If only thread starters will let us know when things work as much as they let us know when they don't
Yeah let's all thank "Imported" I hear he's hell handsome and modest
I hear he is ugly like that J-deezy character. J/K
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
I hear he is ugly like that J-deezy character. J/K
Hey, comparing me to J-Deezy is just flat out offensive. We all know he's some fat and ugly leecher noob /
Quote Originally Posted by Imported View Post


Hey, comparing me to J-Deezy is just flat out offensive. We all know he's some fat and ugly leecher noob /
Ha Ha, QFT
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


Ha Ha, QFT
Sorry for off-topic but:

QFT².
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?