QuestionHey guys ! Ammm I wanna ask some "How" questions

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hey guys ! Ammm I wanna ask some "How" questions
First of all ! Hello /yea

Well , I am learning how to hack and I am going to do it with d3d or C++ (is it good ?)
Well My "HOWS" question is here :
1)How do you guys find the adrress of "items" or attacks in the game ?
2)How do you know to what value you need to change it ?

Thanks
General Section next time
Google .
No dont google. Thats why hes here , all the shit on google is outdated anyway..

On topic
Alright so youre gonna be doing c++ and d3d ? Hmm first of all do you have any Knowledge in these languages what so ever ?
here you go bro

~Moved to General section by Jay~
Yes , I do got a knowledge in them ! and Twig ! After i saw your signature I was shocked ! I tough its a real bann on me ! till i understood that is just a signature
Quote Originally Posted by thekm1994 View Post
Yes , I do got a knowledge in them ! and Twig ! After i saw your signature I was shocked ! I tough its a real bann on me ! till i understood that is just a signature
lol,i have a lot more bans than u saw
Quote Originally Posted by thekm1994 View Post
Yes , I do got a knowledge in them ! and Twig ! After i saw your signature I was shocked ! I tough its a real bann on me ! till i understood that is just a signature
Ah so you already know some language in c++, But its strange I've never seen anyone in gunz who isnt native English understand c++ , Normally happens in FPS games
HHEHEHEHE ! How ?! is that even possoble ?
Quote Originally Posted by thekm1994 View Post
HHEHEHEHE ! How ?! is that even possoble ?
post bans, random gm bans /
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?