Problem

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Problem
Hey guys,

I had this problem, today that i couldnt get on MPGH.net WHOLE day, untill like 30 min ago. I dunno what it is and if all of you guys have it, but all other internet sites load and MPGH didnt!

Can anyone give me an solution and tell me why this is?

Greetz,

Spider
there are ddosers on the site wait for dave to pwm em
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
there are ddosers on the site wait for dave to pwm em

ddosers? That are hackers right? Or dudes trying to attack the site, getting it down n stuff>?
Yeah, people try attack the site, Dave needs to have good experience to deal with em, but I guess he can pown em
its not only 1 hacker its a few ddosing the site
But why whould they? Are the from the creators of the games? Or just people trying to fuck things up?
And how the fuck u get a site offline, i wonder . Just overflowing the servers?
other hack sites trying to hack mpgh to make there site better..
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
other hack sites trying to hack mpgh to make there site better..
Thats just sad, i hope MPGH is not doing that ddoss attacks on other sites? ^^
Dave is the best -_-
nah mpgh doesnt do anything illegal
I'm glad to hear that, producing hacks and stuff is not illegal? :P
I bet the makers of warrock arent happy with u
yeh, ddos attacks are illegal, it can fk up your internet, i once saw a kid threathening it on warock to someone else.

Dave wil get them fosho, I had the same problem btw
What are the consequences of it? If they catch u, can they give u like a detention in jail
It was actually 3 attacks and then the site got blocked (that's the reason for the last downtime).
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
It was actually 3 attacks and then the site got blocked (that's the reason for the last downtime).
Ah oke, but what happens with those attacks, they are overflowing the server right?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us