Problem

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
its not only 1 hacker its a few ddosing the site
It's a botnet comprised of many computers. Which can be managed by one person.

Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
nah mpgh doesnt do anything illegal
Not necessarily "illegal". But, if you use the hacks it violates the T.O.S for every game you use hacks on.

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
Ah oke, but what happens with those attacks, they are overflowing the server right?
Every single computer in a botnet pinging MPGH at the same time. The server can't handle so many requests at once. So, only the bots get in, while the real users are locked out.
The site was being DDoS attacked and yes its a form of hack
They spam the website with large packets causing it to crash
theres more to it but thats just the basics

Edit
Flooding there server with bs haha
and yes it is illegal to DDoS
and DoS an IP or a website
Same happened for me, I couldn't enter the site for like 3 days.
I have a problem with some sites :S like mpgh.net (cant get on it in google chrome but can in firefox) but if I copy a link to the wr section to chrome I can xD
but the worst is that I cant log in on warrock.net :S I just got given an aw50f code and I cant use it :S
I was also gonna buy a premium but... xD

anyone know a solution for me?


Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
I'm glad to hear that, producing hacks and stuff is not illegal? :P
I bet the makers of warrock arent happy with u
well... MPGH doesnt produce hacks as such... its just a place where people post hacks...
And I think making hacks isnt illegal... using them might be (atleast its against the terms of use of wr xD) so MPGH isnt doing anything illegal... you might be xD
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us