[RELEASE] Ɍ₳℗ę III ± ƁÕ†š

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
[RELEASE] Ɍ₳℗ę III ± ƁÕ†š
Rape Mod 3 + Bots
Well, you've asked for it. Here it is.
Fully working Rape Mod 3 by House combined with 17 of your favorite retarded friends...


Features:
Rape 3
Bots
Free-time taker


Download:

In the attachments

Virus Scans:

Jotti
nothanksVirus

Screenshots/video:


PLUS


FCredits:
master131 (for the helpful thread)
me (because i wasn't the lazy ass who couldn't do it themself *cough* spam choobs)


Report back if it works, I didn't test because I don't have mw2 right now.../
R A P E 3_Steam.rarattachment deleted · 1,145 downloads before removal
GJ xD
I might do this with smarter bots???
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
GJ xD
I might do this with smarter bots???
wht is smarter bots? plz do if u want

and nice mod thnx
Awesome!
Would be funny if RAPE 3 works for joined players too..
Quote Originally Posted by aagibcheat View Post
Awesome!
Would be funny if RAPE 3 works for joined players too..
Nope, cause of God Mode...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Nope, cause of God Mode...
I removed God Mode for all players besides host and it wasnt so good, guys didnt know how to use mod features
we likez to ragez on botz, killa tha damn bot!!!
well jood job i guess nice for sniperpractice or so in estate/wasteland.
So this mod actually works? Who has tested it?
The bots Are Really good A little More and the bots perfeckt work
gj.. Love these mods where its rape 1 2 or 3 and they have bots awesome!
wow what is your problem? I was working on this then you release it?

......
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
wow what is your problem? I was working on this then you release it?

......
Lol xD too late.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us