Dudeitsbrian's Patch [-V2-]

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Dudeitsbrian's Patch [-V2-]
Taken from *********

Well, I know I havent contributed much of anything lately, so I decided to post my latest patch. This is basically my last public release, with a few added features:

*Custom Flyable harrier mode (toggle to turn it on and off)
---Custom HUD
---4 weapons (AC130, RPG, Javelin, Stinger)
*No death when verified/unverified
*A few promod dvars
*A few other under the hood improvements
*Toggle for Thermal Overlay

Anyway, I know its not much but I thought I would post my updated version. Will have a vid up in a while.

Enjoy!

Vid:


[YOUTUBE=ibwlNZs7zUM][MPGH]CainFoool[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: I got the PC Port working - available to download.

Virus Scan
AlterIW: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Modloader: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner


Enjoy!
DudeItsBriansV2 [PC SUPPORTED].zipattachment deleted · 735 downloads before removal
DudeitsBriansV2 [Modloader].zipattachment deleted · 378 downloads before removal
Nothing wrong with the vid? It works fine.
Sorry, my bad. My computer -.-
Lol its ok.
No scans, no approval.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
No scans, no approval.
Just added
Nice Mod Bro + No Approval Yet..
/File Approved
can you post it for mod loaders
Quote Originally Posted by XFL View Post
can you post it for mod loaders
I just uploaded a version for Modloader there now Pending approval so you may wait.
Can I ask something? Is there any way I can derank/reset my stats myself?
Yes, you can:

Edit:If video don´t work
/Second File approved
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?