[Release]Blue Camo Sickle :)

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Guh, video has such horrible quality, screenshot please.
its not horrable at all =_+
Quote Originally Posted by Devient_ View Post
its not horrable at all =_+
I said the video quality.
i know what you siad and it aint bad
once again crap =/ and i will flame ;D because my 2nd mod and first mode were way better... -,-
Quote Originally Posted by Speculation View Post
once again crap =/ and i will flame ;D because my 2nd mod and first mode were way better... -,-
Because you're a massive troll. Not really massive, average I guess.
shit..shit artist
/approvedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
I like it ;D Idk why, maybe its because its simple, not too much colored...
Very simple.

/short
dude, were you tapping in video?
the kills popped up at the end
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?