Questions

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Questions
I got some questions,and I need help with them:

1. C++ is case sensitive? True of False

2. All elements of the standard C++ library are declared in what is called
a ____space?

3. What symbol is used to seperate different statements in C++
____colon?

4. If we dont add a , return (number), in a main () function, what will occur?

5. Why is 0 put after return, usually in a main () function?

6. A double usually takes __ bytes in computer memory?

7. What is the difference between a CHAR [] and a string?

8. What are the two ways to declare a constant?

9. What does this operators mean (!=) ?

10. What does this operator mean (>=) ?

11. What does the operater [sizeof()] do?

12. cin (usually) input what from the users?

13. What does cin.get() do?

14. What does cin.getline(x,x) do?

15. What is included to OUPUT information to a file?

16. the "break" statement does what in a loop?

17. Here is the basic structure for a function, insert the missing data:

type name (what goes here?, and here?) {statements}

18. What does the keyword (VOID) mean when used as a function return type?

19. Null usually = 0 in C++? True or False?

20. What does the (++) operator do?

Can you help me with them?
I will give Thanks and REP whom help me.

I get a test each month(not a school test) and right now my mum is at hospital and right now I'm in an internet cafe,so if you help me I would appreciate it,and I don't got my mind concentrating to do this stuff.

Thanks,
©®o$s ƒi®E™
Anyone else feel like this is more of a quiz?

Note: Like Java, C#, C, Ruby and XML C++ is Case Sensitive.

That's all I got really, to lazy to read through questions and answer or google answer



Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Anyone else feel like this is more of a quiz?

Note: Like Java, C#, C, Ruby and XML C++ is Case Sensitive.

That's all I got really, to lazy to read through questions and answer or google answer



It's not a quiz,it's like H.W I got every month,from like a "private lessons teacher".
True
namespace
semi colon
the function will return 0
to return to the calling program that the program has ended
a double what? a double word? depends on your processor
string has some other members besides just the actual array of characters
const and I don't know.
not equal
greater than or equal to
gets the size of a type in bytes
I don't understand the question.
it waits for the user to input something ( press return key )
gets user input
fstream
it exits the loop
arguments
no return type
true
increment
Thank you.

Where is the thanks button?
Bottom right of my post.
Question 12 is what cin gets from the user,something like that.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Question 12 is what cin gets from the user,something like that.
cin gets the console input of the user.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
cin gets the console input of the user.
Ty I know that xD

@Viod

2 types of constant another is #define xD
/Closed @ Request.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us