Hacking WR lol.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Hacking WR lol.
Sorry to say but these hacks arent from mpgh D=, me and my friends made em. But i recorded and I helped somewhat with these hacks.

Got this account to a diamond red be4 it got banned .

Hey, would you mind messaging me on MSN? I have a question to ask you (and no, it's not, "CAN I HAVE YOUR HAX?").
Quote Originally Posted by Seem View Post
Hey, would you mind messaging me on MSN? I have a question to ask you (and no, it's not, "CAN I HAVE YOUR HAX?").
PM him =/
the colt in full auto looks sweet
Quote Originally Posted by platinum92 View Post
the colt in full auto looks sweet
That's zero delay, And these hacks are from *** i bet.
Quote Originally Posted by kilnaam View Post
cool!!! joooo
Umm, Try not to spam.
What song was that?... way to steal the signiture i made....
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
What song was that?... way to steal the signiture i made....
Who stole what sig?
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
What song was that?... way to steal the signiture i made....
Who me, the sig I have? The pic.. rofl soz foudn on some random website I'll take it off if you want, but its really c0ol lol. The song is Break Down - Breaking Benjamin
Quote Originally Posted by daowner2 View Post
Who me, the sig I have? The pic.. rofl soz foudn on some random website I'll take it off if you want, but its really c0ol lol. The song is Break Down - Breaking Benjamin
Ehm, Don't take sigs of random websites. Try to do your own.
daowner2 I want to know how you got zdsoft to record warrock when I do it all I get is a black screen with warrock sounds lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by leiva1 View Post
daowner2 I want to know how you got zdsoft to record warrock when I do it all I get is a black screen with warrock sounds lmao.
Use hypercam, Much better. And you get sounds.

Here is link:
HyperCam
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Use hypercam, Much better. And you get sounds.

Here is link:
HyperCam
Thats only a trail, besides, fraps is better for me...
Quote Originally Posted by darthleon8 View Post
Thats only a trail, besides, fraps is better for me...
No, You can download it, I've had mine for like 5 months now. Never expired.

Hmm, Let me give you link where i got mine one sec.
HyperCam Download
It says trial But i've had mine for like 5 months and it still works and everything.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us