Talking๓ฬ2ђคςкєг's Simple Public Hack (Undetected!)

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
๓ฬ2ђคςкєг's Simple Public Hack (Detected!)
Hey guys!!!
I thought I should make a simple public C:SS hack so I did.
Features:
sv_cheats 1 bypass
Wireframe
sv_consistency bypass
Model Wireframe/Wallhack
Glass Walls
Activate the hacks you want by using 1 to 5 on you're numpad.
Virus Scans:
Jotti's Malware Scan
Virus Total
False positives from what I used to make it with.(Cheat Engine)
Screen Shots:

Credits:
Me(Making it)
You(For downloading!)
Not responsible for any bans!
Play on non VAC servers only!
Detectable
Use at your own RISK
[MPGH]KING
MW2Hacker's Simple CSS Hack.rarattachment deleted · 121 downloads before removal
THANKS god damned.

i tried it and got VAC banned good job sir fuck this bullshit.
Quote Originally Posted by Viibez View Post
THANKS god damned.

i tried it and got VAC banned good job sir fuck this bullshit.
Too bad for you.
I was playing on VAC servers for 5 hours or so and never got banned?
Quote Originally Posted by mw2hacker3 View Post
Too bad for you.
I was playing on VAC servers for 5 hours or so and never got banned?
Change it to Detected only use it with No-Steam
Detectable
Use at your own RISK
I don't know how to change the name
Quote Originally Posted by mw2hacker3 View Post
I don't know how to change the name
Press the Edit button.
Shitty cheat.
Quote Originally Posted by Jake01 View Post
Shitty cheat.
Lets see you make a better hack in 5 mins.
Kk start!
Quote Originally Posted by mw2hacker3 View Post
Lets see you make a better hack in 5 mins.
Kk start!
Atleast, I would use C++ instead of Cheat Engine, which gives pretty shitty results in Multiplayer games.
And you can't get VAC'ed for this, as this is just freezing certain server side commands.
Quote Originally Posted by Jake01 View Post
Atleast, I would use C++ instead of Cheat Engine, which gives pretty shitty results in Multiplayer games.
And you can't get VAC'ed for this, as this is just freezing certain server side commands.
Go ahead use C++ and make a hack in 5 mins.
Quote Originally Posted by mw2hacker3 View Post
Go ahead use C++ and make a hack in 5 mins.
Be quiet kid
Quote Originally Posted by Viibez View Post


Be quiet kid
no!
Quote Originally Posted by Libernet View Post
thanks a lot.
Is that sarcasm?
I can't tell which is sarcasm and which isn't:/
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us