Death Machine

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Death Machine
Dunno, genius said he made a death machine and didn't gave me so I made my own >.>

Pastebin - UPDATED!

And then add this to onPlayerSpawned();

Code:
self attach("weapon_minigun", "j_shouldertwist_le", false);	
		
		self giveWeapon("defaultweapon_mp", 7, true);
Looks very nice but nothing really hard to make..

Just sharing cuz I gave it to someone already lol.

Easy, but still SUPER
Would have been good for terminator invasion, i think.
Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
What's unkown here lol.
There are some problem inside the magicbullet code or GetCursorPos()
O' right I forgot.
Code:
GetCursorPos()
{
	forward = self getTagOrigin("tag_eye");
	end = self thread vector_Scal(anglestoforward(self getPlayerAngles()),1000000);
	location = BulletTrace( forward, end, 0, self)[ "position" ];
	return location;
}

vector_scal(vec, scale)
{
	vec = (vec[0] * scale, vec[1] * scale, vec[2] * scale);
	return vec;
}
Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
O' right I forgot.
Code:
GetCursorPos()
{
	forward = self getTagOrigin("tag_eye");
	end = self thread vector_Scal(anglestoforward(self getPlayerAngles()),1000000);
	location = BulletTrace( forward, end, 0, self)[ "position" ];
	return location;
}

vector_scal(vec, scale)
{
	vec = (vec[0] * scale, vec[1] * scale, vec[2] * scale);
	return vec;
}
bango!!
make it IWD FILE plz
Do you know what the j_ thing is for the right shoulder?
fillerfiller
j_shoulder_ri for the right shoulder i belive.

Do'h, just tried, it goes inside hes back..
Quote Originally Posted by Riotmaster0 View Post
Here's all the different attachment places if anyone wants to experiment:

Pastebin - List of Bones

Taken straight out of Rape mod.
It is same as WaW...I recommend that u guys use tag_weapon_left becuz u will get flying shield in front of u
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?