Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL Say hello to my little friend! [img]http:/saurus.com/users/blade/terminator.png[/img] MAKE IT lol ... u wouldnt be able to shoot it tho huh ? that looks like hours of fun
Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL Say hello to my little friend! [img]http:/saurus.com/users/blade/terminator.png[/img] Uh, sniper? xD
Originally Posted by House unknown function Ye I updated it, I didn't posted "GetCursorPos" function. Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL DetachAll(); Will result a missing bone (j_head) error. Originally Posted by kerocx How do u rotate the model so it sits on ur shoulder like that ? Mine just hangs down to the feet Edit: Oh didn't read right.. nvm use what azumikkel said
Originally Posted by kerocx How do u rotate the model so it sits on ur shoulder like that ? Mine just hangs down to the feet Has to be an akimbo weapon. And @ Riotmaster0: self HidePart( "tag_weapon" ); self HidePart( "j_head" ); (I haven't confirmed this) Or simply removing a model (examples) self detach("weapon_minigun"); self detachAll(); Modelname delete(); //You have to assign the model to a variable in this case