TOPBLAST FULL HACK SOURCE[coming soon]

Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
TOPBLAST FULL HACK SOURCE[coming soon]
THANKS TO VOID I WILL BE POSTING MY LATEST BASE.

(WHEN EVERY I GET THE ADS REMOVED..)

DONT ASK ME FOR NO HELP. U ALREADY HAVE IT.

AND I DONT MEAN A MENU BASE I MEAN MY FULL HACKS BASE WITH TABS

IT ALSO MADE THE LAST FIRE GOD HACK
Keep it up!
Wow that is really ... nice from you to people who are willing to learn but you could to some random things like remove a } or so to stop c+p

But i think it's great that there are people like you who want to share their works with the public
Ah, it's outdated, but i'll update it anyways.
Hmm I Wouldnt Release Full Tabs ...
And Hacks But Its Your Base...
I wasnt going to release it but I AM SICK OF THESE SON OF BITCHES asking for it....

and when i am done i will be using something stronger.
It's amazing that you'd do that, and I won't mind taking a look :P

Quote Originally Posted by doofbla View Post
Wow that is really ... nice from you to people who are willing to learn but you could to some random things like remove a } or so to stop c+p

But i think it's great that there are people like you who want to share their works with the public
You know what's better? Remove the project solution , and just leave the *.CPP and *.C files :')

Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
I wasnt going to release it but I AM SICK OF THESE SON OF BITCHES asking for it....

and when i am done i will be using something stronger.
AHAHA ! topblast the popular guy
Top i thought the base goes down with firegod

thats what u told me on msn
what.. u dont think i will be nooby for ever..

Hans base is out dated..(even that some people cant get it work yet) I am going to make my own and keep updating it


Quote Originally Posted by cosconub View Post
Top i thought the base goes down with firegod

thats what u told me on msn
who are u?
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
what.. u dont think i will be nooby for ever..

Hans base is out dated..(even that some people cant get it work yet) I am going to make my own and keep updating it




who are u?
Um mate... His base can't get "outdated". . . .
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Um mate... His base can't get "outdated". . . .
I meant it is limiting me.
decent m8 cant wait
What do you mean hans is outdated -.-, and everyone has telekill and opk so at least remove the Glitcher so they wont have that too.

EDIT: Limiting o.0?
I didnt use a Class for tabs .... I made everything my self (unlike some people thing)

so it was not easy for all of that in endscene.. it lagged the game..I dont want to be limited
Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?