[RELESE-LM]Last mod.

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Odd colour match-up. but I like it.
All i could have recommended would have been: change the red firing mode.
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Odd colour match-up. but I like it.
All i could have recommended would have been: change the red firing mode.
Its my last mod. You do it for your self.(also my last few posts)
This is gross, glad you don't mod anymore, one less shitty moder ftw!
Quote Originally Posted by Nigga.Boi View Post
This is gross, glad you don't mod anymore, one less shitty moder ftw!
COCK SUCKERRRRRRR

TERRIBLE MOD, I'M GLAD YOU'RE QUITTING.


But in reality, I'll miss you.
By the way. NateDogg(nate) took those screen shots for me.*I uninstalled this crappy game*
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Vrus scan.....
Woops forgot. Sorry let me get that really quickly
nice texture i love it! permission to use it on my next release?
Quote Originally Posted by 420Stoner420 View Post
nice texture i love it! permission to use it on my next release?
Yessir. You can.
looks good.

Sorry to see you go

/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
looks good.

Sorry to see you go

/Approved
Really? Cause I always admired you.(working on last mod for mw2, then Im done with mpgh for ever)
Quote Originally Posted by SgtStarr View Post


Really? Cause I always admired you.(working on last mod for mw2, then Im done with mpgh for ever)


"I've got just one small problem here in Little Rock,
without you, baby I'm not me."
Gonna miss you...
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?