Exclamation[Solved]EAM

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]EAM
Hi guys. I've a problem. First;
I download ECE, EAM and playerstats.txt . After, i opened the EAM.exe and click on "export stats" and "Start export succesful !". After i close EAM.exe, i copy the playerstats.txt that is just made and i paste , renam it to "BACKUP". And i move the playerstats.txt to folder2 (ECE.exe is in the folder).
I open ECE.exe i edit a class , save and close. I move again the playerstats.exe to EAM folder. I open EAM.exe , i click import stats. "Start import succesful !" I close EAM.exe. I open mw2 and is ok. I joined a game. But my edits are not done ;

This is my edit. (I knew 2 fmj LoL, It's random)
And in game ;

My edit not done. No gold deagle or mp5k secondary.
Whats my wrong move ? i change the weapon with press 2. i was need press other button ?
PLS HELP !

And hello all , i'm newbie
You cannot do this anymore, MW2 has patched it!
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
You cannot do this anymore, MW2 has patched it!
Thank you for answer

Pfff
/Request solved and closed.
/requestclose+solve

But is EAM not just ranks?
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
/Request solved and closed.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
/requestclose+solve

But is EAM not just ranks?
Leave it to the minions/mods....if you want something solved/closed vm me or another minion/mod..

Why should I close this(don't reply on this question now lol)?

/marked as solved
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us