Ok so there's this girl that i cant stop thinking about it

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Ok so there's this girl that i cant stop thinking about it
Okay so there's this girl that I saw at our High School freshman orientation. We got to get our schedules and then go meet our teachers and find our classes. So when I was i the hall I saw her and she said "Hey Michael!!" (that's my real name). I said hey and then later I saw her in the hall ans she said "hey Michael!! can I see your schedule to see if we have any classes?" it was very enthusiastic but we didn't have any classes together. read this:


So that's why I don't know what to do. I cant stop thinking about her and I'm like goin crazy right now. i don't know if i should finally just give in and start talking to her more and then asking her out or what. Because of her relationship(i don't know if shes goin out with him anymore) I don't know if I even want to go out with her. I mean we haven't talked in like two months over the summer and I don't know if i should call her or text her. I had just gotten over her from 8th grade and now she's back and I'm thinking about her. What should I do? wait it out to to see if I forget her or what??
Nigga Serious, don't post that
Do what you think you should do
Text Her, and Play 21 Questions.

.:Rules:.
You can get as personal as you want
You have to Answer Truthfully

Ask her if she has a BF. If she says No, then say Im tired of this game. Lets play Doctor


Works Everytime
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Text Her, and Play 21 Questions.

.:Rules:.
You can get as personal as you want
You have to Answer Truthfully

Ask her if she has a BF. If she says No, then say Im tired of this game. Lets play Doctor


Works Everytime
Oh really?
My advice, dont become good frineds with her because if you do go out with her eventually u will loose a good frined if u guyz break up.. my advice is to play it kewl and just be nice and funny, but dont try hard... so that u build a bond and then u find out more about her and then BAM .. u ask her out, but dont do it immediatly leave 2-3 weeks .. u only just started highschool
Okay so there's this girl that I saw at our High School freshman orientation. We got to get our schedules and then go meet our teachers and find our classes. So when I was i the hall I saw her and she said "Hey Michael!!" (that's my real name). I said hey and then later I saw her in the hall ans she said "hey Michael!! can I see your schedule to see if we have any classes?" it was very enthusiastic but we didn't have any classes together. read this:

this proves this is another lie.
you told me youre going to university

also asking for advice on girls on a game forum is sad.
/

/no.
and here comes wolf with his shit speech
probably ugly.

Also, don't you go to university?
yes you did stop lying about your life and just tell us you go to school, get beat up, go home, get beat up, turnn on computer, get beat up, go sleep, and finally get beaten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
probably ugly.

Also, don't you go to university?
yeah thats what i said xtc is just too dumb to overthink this trolls
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
yes you did stop lying about your life and just tell us you go to school, get beat up, go home, get beat up, turnn on computer, get beat up, go sleep, and finally get beaten up.



yeah thats what i said xtc is just too dumb to overthink this trolls
oreally?

The troll has been found.
//no, i never tell a Lie. to my niggaz.
Quote Originally Posted by 4chan View Post
//no, i never tell a Lie. to my niggaz.
apperenly we aint your niggas then /
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?