[Request] L96A1 to TPG-1

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] L96A1 to TPG-1
My rank's too low. someone plz do
Quote Originally Posted by joeh1cks View Post
My rank's too low. someone plz do
Shrink's gonna happen
You ain't gonna get its stats

Do you still want it?
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Shrink's gonna happen
You ain't gonna get its stats

Do you still want it?
Way to kill the mood. /
Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle2 View Post


Way to kill the mood. /
LOL
I haven't killed it yet, I could've asked a shitload more for specifications
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


LOL
I haven't killed it yet, I could've asked a shitload more for specifications
he ment mod
LOLOLOLOLOL
shrink bad stats wont change etc etc
maybe firerate? into kinda semi
did i still you i like it small? /

i can see more ppl when theres not a big fat one in my face
Quote Originally Posted by joeh1cks View Post
did i still you i like it small? /

i can see more ppl when theres not a big fat one in my face
Offtopic:Thats what she said.
Lmao I would try but Idk how to crossmod. I know its just namechanging and etc buttttttttt...
can u make it full size by crossmodding?? Noob question i know XP
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?