For 5 serious guys that are willing to make a farming team

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
For 5 serious guys that are willing to make a farming team
Ok guys
I am searching for 5 guys ( it will be good if there are more) willing to farm.
Not just one farm, more of them
I would create msn group, and we could farm at weekends, at workdays
And we would know nobody wont kill and not be cow, because we would kick him.
So I am thinking about longterm team for farming
Anybody interested?

I forgot
It would be good if you are Europeans because of time difference
you only need 4 more mate, im in you already got my msn
I wanna farm too, but i dont got MSN, u can contact me on ICQ if u want...if yes ill pm u!
That would be hard to do
I tought about that like i see 5 guys online on msn, invite them and we play

For you guys who dont have msn, maybe we could add friends ingame
So when we go farm and you are online, i can invite you
Its that ok?
Quote Originally Posted by No. 5 View Post
I wanna farm too, but i dont got MSN, u can contact me on ICQ if u want...if yes ill pm u!
this more than a one time thing just so you know, i can go ingame now and add you if you like?
Quote Originally Posted by mjurli37 View Post
That would be hard to do
I tought about that like i see 5 guys online on msn, invite them and we play

For you guys who dont have msn, maybe we could add friends ingame
So when we go farm and you are online, i can invite you
Its that ok?
Sure, when are u going to start farming??
We are just getting people right now
But come ingame so i can add you as friend
Ok?
Quote Originally Posted by mjurli37 View Post
We are just getting people right now
But come ingame so i can add you as friend
Ok?
kk,come UK server 3, channel 5

whats ur IGN?
Its easier this way
Foxtrot- channel 7- room Friends
hehe,Done
okay so we need 3 more people? ive got a few friends that might be interested
im in my name is -Xenara- in game name...
Quote Originally Posted by itouchyou View Post
im in my name is -Xenara- in game name...
do you have msn by any chance?

If anyone wants to add us ingame ill be hosting a room in foxtrot ch 5 room name : friends
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?