End any game, forcibly...

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
End any game, forcibly...
openscriptmenu z endround

Don't even need to be host -- posting it here to give me incentive to patch it first thing tomorrow.
Lol no more games until tomorrow then.
Quote Originally Posted by NTAuthority View Post
openscriptmenu z endround

Don't even need to be host -- posting it here to give me incentive to patch it first thing tomorrow.
why do you even post it here??? ps:are you further with the ingame console i would really like it
Friggin hilarious!
Ha ha owned you silly billys
Lol, was posted one day after release on GD.. Almost took you one year to find out about it. Good Job!

And CoD6HMod fixed it in all their mods 2 months ago afaik

or it was Nemesis Mod...
I really enjoy being a retard.
Max banned? Maybe you should check out the crap posted on his visitor's board.
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Blitz View Post
Max banned? Maybe you should check out the crap posted on his visitor's board.
Maybe u should be next, i don't feel any use of you coming to this forum except just to spam.
Quote Originally Posted by iFireLazers View Post
Lol, was posted one day after release on GD.. Almost took you one year to find out about it. Good Job!
It wasn't exactly overused -- it just got reported and brought to my attention recently. I also know various modifications already fix/work around it -- just that it's nice to have an official fix.
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
Maybe u should be next, i don't feel any use of you coming to this forum except just to spam.
You guys just can't handle we being around here, because you normally don't get any comments from the "Game team".
What? That I feel sorry about them getting DDoS'd? I love aIW so I was just showing my support. I also donated btw.
Does this still work or thread closed?
It's a very interesting disscusion.. I know I am an outsider, but could you have it somewhere else...

Also.. Max Damage, don't come back too soon..

/Closed
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?