♠ßitchesDie♣

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Gordon fails.

OT: Cool. Bye.
Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle2 View Post
Gordon fails.

OT: Cool. Bye.
And so do I
bi newb. Have fun in hell a.k.a gordon. Im glad all this drama will be over and im glad this mod is so pwange so u go out with a bang
Quote Originally Posted by Inspire2 View Post
bi newb. Have fun in hell a.k.a gordon. Im glad all this drama will be over and im glad this mod is so pwange so u go out with a bang
Yea its so good. SO fucking good isint it? Well fuck you. You dont give a fuck. You want me to go. All of mpgh does.
well we kinda do cuz u spam the forums with cuss words u redneck. Leave mpgh out of it u have a temper and it bit u in the ass
Quote Originally Posted by Inspire2 View Post
u have a temper and it bit u in the ass
That's because your flaming him. And so is MPGH.
This guy needs people not to be so negative about him and his mods to get better. Flaming him is not helping one bit.
i offered to help him like a million times we were really good friends when he first joined mpgh. Get to know him before u post. Thanks inspiration dont try to look good he has a very nasty temper but hes a great guy and we still love him hes got to control himself
I didnt like this one either,Blurry.
Quote Originally Posted by SgtStarr View Post
[FONT="System"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][B]Last release.
Going to g.ordon
Quinn requested that I do.
So.....Long story short.FUCK YOU ALL
[

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Lol, he's messing with your. Gorfag is actually a ghost-town right now... The only hacks they put up are leeches from here... Noobs make noob threads way to often. It will take 5 years just for your mod to get approved.

Your scar is cool btw
All of mpgh doesnt want you to go,Caver,Conceded.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
All of mpgh doesnt want you to go,Caver,Conceded.
Ok. Let me fix that. All of mpgh of this section
i dunno if i like it it haha looks straight out of an acid trip
I actually like this one.............
Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
I actually like this one.............
I actuly dont belive you. I actually dont give a fuck. I actually am in gordon. c'ya in hell
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?