Do you guys know..

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Do you guys know..
Do you guys know how to take the smoke off when a grenade explodes? and is it possible to take the red line when u throw a grenade?? thxx...just need it to make my warrock more smoother

thx ehhe./me
If you're talking about hacks I dunno, but if you mean with skinning it will still load an empty texture (if it can be modified).
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
If you're talking about hacks I dunno, but if you mean with skinning it will still load an empty texture (if it can be modified).
I've removed a few textures... the water splash you get when you hit the water I no longer get.. I did find the texture file for the "white flash/flash bangs" but still trying to make WarRock not notice it being changed..
Quote Originally Posted by xRenegade_x View Post


I've removed a few textures... the water splash you get when you hit the water I no longer get.. I did find the texture file for the "white flash/flash bangs" but still trying to make WarRock not notice it being changed..
Hope you succeed...so nubs cant flash me...
Quote Originally Posted by xRenegade_x View Post


I've removed a few textures... the water splash you get when you hit the water I no longer get.. I did find the texture file for the "white flash/flash bangs" but still trying to make WarRock not notice it being changed..
The only way that can be done is to modify the executable to prevent checks. Only way to do that is to get a working bypass. Good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
If you're talking about hacks I dunno, but if you mean with skinning it will still load an empty texture (if it can be modified).
Actually, it does work with hacks. The features, "No Smoke". But i never used skinning.
yeh but modding warrock is traceable sometimes
oh so its mod to make the smoke invisible?

btw i have a question, if i buy a gun using g1 credits but i dont have gold or any premium will i be able to use it?
Quote Originally Posted by lilchriz4 View Post
oh so its mod to make the smoke invisible?

btw i have a question, if i buy a gun using g1 credits but i dont have gold or any premium will i be able to use it?
yeh if you buy with g1 then you can use
ah ok thx.. couz im thinking of buying famas

edit: will it go straight into your account or do u have to wait?

edit: and how many days will you have it for?

thx for taking you time to answer my questions
Quote Originally Posted by lilchriz4 View Post
ah ok thx.. couz im thinking of buying famas

edit: will it go straight into your account or do u have to wait?

edit: and how many days will you have it for?

thx for taking you time to answer my questions
it goes straight to your account
for how many days is it? 30days ..etc.

thx.
Quote Originally Posted by superkill0 View Post
yeh but modding warrock is traceable sometimes
Only some files are checked and if those are modded the game ends, you don't even get to the login screen (read: you can't get banned for modding).
if u buy a gun from g1. first, u buy it. then u apply it to ur account. it will last for 30 days unless it specifically says another time [such as 60 day 8th slot weapons].
DONT USE g1 CREDS TO BUY 5th SLOT WEAPONS THOUGH OTHERWISE YOU WILL WASTE UR MONEY U CANT USE THEM UNLESS U HAVE PREM
EXAMPLE, NEVER BUY SHOTTY WIT g1 CREDS IF U DONT HAVE PREM, ITS ONLY A 5th SLOT WEAPON
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us