[SOLVED]Just A Question.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Just A Question.
If i did hack in Call of Duty Mordern Warfare 2 and then i got Vac Banned,What happens? Will i be able to still play or what?

Thankss ^^ I just started Cod like beforeee ><
You just started CoD and you hack already? >.>

But If you use programs like Liberation it is to my understanding you can at the very least host games. You can also try alter if you just want to play normal.
Yes you will be able to play Private matches only, and host them ofcourse.

Use Steamloader.


/Marked as solved
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
You just started CoD and you hack already? >.>

But If you use programs like Liberation it is to my understanding you can at the very least host games. You can also try alter if you just want to play normal.
No i dont hack at all, I was just curious. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Yes you will be able to play Private matches only, and host them ofcourse.

Use Steamloader.


/Marked as solved
Thanks alot
btw another noob question, How do you check which post i got thanked?
Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
No i dont hack at all, I was just curious. Thanks anyway.
Oh whoops, I read the first part of that wrong.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us