[RELEASE] OPK/TELEKILL BASE by Solify

Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
[RELEASE] OPK/TELEKILL BASE by Solify
ATTENTION: DO NOT RELEASE THESE HACKS, LEAVE THEM FOR YOUR OWN!

Some people will hate me now, i can smell it^^
The only thing you need to update in this base, is:
- Random Player Pointer

Features:
Semi OPK
Semi TELEKILL
Easy to understand
Everyone can make opk and telekill for his own

VirusTotal

Jotti
VirScan
Telekill.rarattachment deleted · 691 downloads before removal
Nice mate waiting for approve but I think I've the bases ..
Waiting For Approval
I Think All Those Noobs Gonna Over Use This.
It's with the new patch updateds ?
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
It's with the new patch updateds ?
ehm nope, like i said, you need to update the random player pointer^^
made this base 2 weeks ago, i think
Quote Originally Posted by Solify View Post
ehm nope, like i said, you need to update the random player pointer^^
made this base 2 weeks ago, i think
ahh okay /
Waiting for Approval !
OOuuuu yea Solify now i hate you

I JUST FIGURED OUT FULL OPK & TELEKILL OUT BYMYSELF!!!!!

and now you release one xD

btw. is it just semi or full?


this "now i hate you" was a joke of course
even if I already tell you the same compliments your contribution will be appreciated by many
It's semi "i think"
yeah i don't know why you always do that -.-"
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
yeah i don't know why you always do that -.-"
im an orange thats a key, there is an evil mo3ad001 on TV
Cant download it? o.0
Thank you very usefull i hope.
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?