how do i inject this file ?
how do i inject this file ?
Use injector and rename .dll file and injector to the same name 

wtf ?
i didnt understand any word that you just sad.
more ?
i didnt understand any word that you just sad.
more ?
/Moved to help section .
can someone please help me i cant wait to try that new vip hack
agein my question was how do i inject his files i need inject 2 of them or only one i know how to inject but i dont know with this one !!
COMEON PEOPLE
You were told already, do you have understanding problems?
Download an injector. Make folder named "Hack" or anything like that. Put .dll file and injector file into the folder. Re-name .dll to the same name as injector, so if injector file is named "AirDropInjectJeez", then you re-name the .dll to "AirDropInjectJeez" too, just adding .dll extension at the end (making it AirDropInjectJeez.dll).
After that, you open the injector and write in Engine or Engine.exe wherever you can enter process name, then start the game uh... Also I think I missed step about making the injector know what .dll to inject, but you only need to use brains and your English knowledge there.
Download an injector. Make folder named "Hack" or anything like that. Put .dll file and injector file into the folder. Re-name .dll to the same name as injector, so if injector file is named "AirDropInjectJeez", then you re-name the .dll to "AirDropInjectJeez" too, just adding .dll extension at the end (making it AirDropInjectJeez.dll).
After that, you open the injector and write in Engine or Engine.exe wherever you can enter process name, then start the game uh... Also I think I missed step about making the injector know what .dll to inject, but you only need to use brains and your English knowledge there.
i have 1 more question i need to inject both files or only one of them ?
i am talking about this : CLICK HERE
i am talking about this : CLICK HERE
lol i tried that and it still dont work
then use a normal injector . (like i used in the tutorial)
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mod DiscussionHow would you Inject Rez files with Multiple Folders in them?
3 Combat Arms Mod Discussion(help)How do u inject rez files (help)
1 Combat Arms HelpHow do I inject .dll files and where might I find and injector?
4 Flaming & RageHOW DO I INJECT MOD FILES IN CA
5 Combat Arms HelpHow do i inject .LTB Files
5
.