[Help]Box in left corner?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Box in left corner?
Anyone have a generic reason why when I load my self made hack, the box doesnt pop up in the left corner? My friend and I have tried everything we can think of...

Any information would be greatly appreciated...
huh? what box?
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
huh? what box?
a trianglular one
Quote Originally Posted by yannibartola View Post
Anyone have a generic reason why when I load my self made hack, the box doesnt pop up in the left corner? My friend and I have tried everything we can think of...

Any information would be greatly appreciated...
Any information regarding your hack would be greatly appreciated...
hes asking about why his "box" which is the menu, would not come up in game.

probly cuz ur not hooking to the game correctly
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
probly cuz ur not leeching correctly
I /fixed
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
I /fixed
thats cold wes
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
I /fixed
Indeed..
I doubt that "leeching" is the issue here. Either way Ill check my hook tonight when i get home, thanks for the suggestion. Anyone that can look over my code that isnt a douchefag, send me a pm!
Post the source here!
Quote Originally Posted by Insaity View Post
Post the source here!
U plan on leeching a leeched hack? :O
Quote Originally Posted by Insaity View Post
Post the source here!
I doubt you will be fixing it, but whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by yannibartola View Post
Anyone have a generic reason why when I load my self made hack, the box doesnt pop up in the left corner? My friend and I have tried everything we can think of...

Any information would be greatly appreciated...
Maybe you forgot to draw it?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us