Need a serial key? Request here!

Posts 1–15 of 100 · Page 1 of 7
Need a serial key? Request here!
Game Key Request Service

I am opening a game key request service. Just request a key and I will post a key for the requested game(s) ASAP. Here are some rules and notes that I need to mention first:

- No Steam Games (too hard to find)
- All MPGH rules apply
- You may request more than one game or key in one post
- Most keys are generic and do not work online (depends on the game)
- I will keep this thread ALIVE and running
- You cannot request software keys or serials!

I see alot of requests for Bad Company 2 so I will start off with them:
U5GQ-P5UG-ZR9X-7Y5B-63H8
JYE6-R7RK-ZXH5-XTJM-5R25
JZRZ-S5VF-TK75-BGE4-X7QM
WRB3-45QM-TFDJ-EPT3-XXPQ
9EJJ-FW5T-QQVK-TLNF-UY2W
HQDM-A5M3-WRQQ-SD2T-SDJV
VC22-MU6W-VJR3-NPFV-ZPXS
6SYG-JEUB-QULE-UESW-66HS
FZR9-8VDN-CQEA-97JZ-JK45
TGG8-T5UU-VSKA-YNAH-538B

NOTE: These keys will not work online!
Do u have Serial for COD2 online or that cant on u service?
Sins of a Solar Empire Key please.
Quote Originally Posted by Pindanoot View Post
Do u have Serial for COD2 online or that cant on u service?
I do have COD2 keys but they will not work online. You can try them all and see what happens.

EWUW-7GLG-ZLWQ-5WQW-276E
P6Q5-ZEEL-566L-6HHP-4E45
PHAP-6UUE-ZW7Z-QJ5P-D669
HAQX-Z3EP-WPE5-EXHW-BB8B
66QA-J67A-6AZW-ELPW-80FA
3PEP-LEEL-AXUX-AX3P-FB13
3ZZ7-WUQE-6LXE-WXPP-5484
JUGG-ZPGL-X7EL-X3PL-241D
P5HZ-UUJW-3EWU-LA6J-02FB
XHX7-H7A3-55GJ-7W55-E52E

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
Sins of a Solar Empire Key please.
You have to use the cracked files in the SKIDROW release. There aren't any working keys that you can find right now.
Do you have any that work for MW2 Multiplayer for Steam?
Quote Originally Posted by Kakerzone View Post
Do you have any that work for MW2 Multiplayer for Steam?
Nope, as I said, it's too hard to find Steam game keys and I wouldn't give them away anyway.
u got any cod4 keys... reloaded keygen wont give me one thats not in use so im suck on cracked servers
Quote Originally Posted by GangsterCode View Post
photoshop cs3 plzz
I said that I wouldn't be providing serials for software but I'll guess I'll be nice.

1045-1188-9728-8299-7083-8098
1045-1809-4391-5384-7614-1583
1045-1827-3157-5952-2462-4879
1045-1815-9057-6275-1472-7116
1045-1941-9224-9307-0935-0969

Make sure to add the following to your hosts file:
Code:
127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 ereg.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate.wip3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 wip3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 3dns-3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 3dns-2.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 ereg.wip3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate-sea.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate-sjc0.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe-dns.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe-dns-2.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe-dns-3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com
Quote Originally Posted by PURPLEDRANKA View Post
u got any cod4 keys... reloaded keygen wont give me one thats not in use so im suck on cracked servers
Quote Originally Posted by TheKillShot1000 View Post
i are can haz cod4?
I don't think there are any keys I have that will work online. You can try these but I can't guarantee they will work.

JTWJ-YM42-YETY-8YMQ-5B04
LYJY-2UL8-YJ2U-8YYY-2962
4GTW-PY82-DJPM-DTYS-5B4D
DJTD-YUJY-84QE-JY22-E3C1
E8YY-TPDY-DE22-YUMY-1A70
WYYP-WT2Q-YYDY-EUYY-CDEF
SDPJ-D4D8-WGJT-8W4Y-56C2
YU2U-2MY8-EG4J-DUPS-DBB1
PGGP-PT4Y-WSEE-QU8Y-0288
DQJ8-YPDQ-LWUS-EUUW-6909
YGGY-UYYU-PSLG-YWPP-A0D7
2Q4T-WJE4-T2UL-G48S-3EC6
you have a serial number cod4 mw to play online, please give me .....
I would really like a key for adobe afer effects if its possible. I know you said not to request software keys but could you make an exeption?. thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by ~Gamer~ View Post
I would really like a key for adobe afer effects if its possible. I know you said not to request software keys but could you make an exeption?. thanks.
No more exceptions. Anyway, you're banned
GOD DAMN! READ HIS FIRST POST!
NO STEAM NO SOFTWARE!
Posts 1–15 of 100 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us