Hosting

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hosting
Okay so I'm trying to become a host forcefully but the problem is that it takes ages for the search to be complete. I type party_hostmigration 0;party_connecttimeout 1 into the console and it just continues to search for a game. Is there anything I can do to speed things up?

Me too....Same problem and i only join games through the alterIWnet website server list... Cause search does LUCKILY take about 10 minutes...
Do you guys have your NAT opened?
It sais so... But i don't think so...

On original IW no, i have not so i don't...
I've already done thins by my router has a problem...
My Nat is open but it still takes ages to become host.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?