New to hacking

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
New to hacking
Hey mpgh, I'm brand new to the site and wanted to start hacking maplestory, I downloaded Bartjr's Trainer and a bypass and I'm clueless what I need to download to run DLL's if you can help me that's great!
download an injector.
Search forums for it.
Try downloading the winject injector.

Now go to your maple folder, start the offline launcher. Start winject. Inject the Bypass into MapleStory.exe. Then inject Bartjr's trainer into MapleStory.exe, now click start game.

Enjoy.
I get an error - "The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." - when I try to inject Bartjr's trainer. The bypass seems to inject fine. Any suggestions on what went wrong or how to go about fixing it?
Quote Originally Posted by Nitrocola View Post
I get an error - "The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." - when I try to inject Bartjr's trainer. The bypass seems to inject fine. Any suggestions on what went wrong or how to go about fixing it?
search on google "MSVCR100.dll" > download > put it in C:Windows:system32 <-- And try again (x
- EDIT - something happened to invalidate this question, hold up...
dont put it in windows system folder put it in ms folder my bro got that error to.
Alright, so this is what I've tried...

gamelauncher > "start game" (in grey box) > bring up winject > inject CRC bypass > inject trainer (nothing pops up) > exit winject

Per Bartjr's advice, I tried injecting another .dll between the bypass and trainer to fix this...

gamelauncher > "start game" (in grey box) > bring up winject > inject CRC bypass > inject canvas.dll (in MS folder and I get no visible error with this) > inject trainer

The trainer still does not pop up. I run winject as administrator, fyi, not sure if that matters. I appreciate the help from everyone thus far and look forward to your suggestions.

-edit- I exit winject after all injections and then press "start game." I do not receive any "hacking tool detected"-like error; MS starts up fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitrocola View Post
Alright, so this is what I've tried...

gamelauncher > "start game" (in grey box) > bring up winject > inject CRC bypass > inject trainer (nothing pops up) > exit winject

Per Bartjr's advice, I tried injecting another .dll between the bypass and trainer to fix this...

gamelauncher > "start game" (in grey box) > bring up winject > inject CRC bypass > inject canvas.dll (in MS folder and I get no visible error with this) > inject trainer

The trainer still does not pop up. I run winject as administrator, fyi, not sure if that matters. I appreciate the help from everyone thus far and look forward to your suggestions.

-edit- I exit winject after all injections and then press "start game." I do not receive any "hacking tool detected"-like error; MS starts up fine.
You might want to try another injector. Look for one in the Combat Arms section.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitrocola View Post
Alright, so this is what I've tried...

gamelauncher > "start game" (in grey box) > bring up winject > inject CRC bypass > inject trainer (nothing pops up) > exit winject

Per Bartjr's advice, I tried injecting another .dll between the bypass and trainer to fix this...

gamelauncher > "start game" (in grey box) > bring up winject > inject CRC bypass > inject canvas.dll (in MS folder and I get no visible error with this) > inject trainer

The trainer still does not pop up. I run winject as administrator, fyi, not sure if that matters. I appreciate the help from everyone thus far and look forward to your suggestions.

-edit- I exit winject after all injections and then press "start game." I do not receive any "hacking tool detected"-like error; MS starts up fine.
Instead of injecting canvas.dll make a copy of my trainer and inject the copy and then the original. Don't forget to inject the bypass first.
Thanks Bartjr, that was it, and everyone else who helped along the way. I finally got it working.....whew lol. Level 1!!!
Alright.....no success still lol. I've tried Winject, bInject, PerX, and FInject, all to no avail . They all get to the same spot - successful (as far as I can tell) injections but the trainer doesn't start up to where I can see options and what not. I am truly at a loss for what to try next, any suggestions?
Gratz thank bartjr
When I try to inject the bypass I get "DLLMAIN() never returned (TIMEOUT) anyone know how to fix this? :P
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us