Exclamation*Request* Knife Glitch

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
*Request* Knife Glitch
I'm looking fr a Knife Glitch anyone got one?
knife glicth?

hmmm expalin.
Lolwut? Knife glitch?? man i dont understand u...

Explain more so i can help ya
Oh Yes I Have One.

You change to Knife, Then You Jump, Crouch And Press Repetedayly AD lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post
Oh Yes I Have One.

You change to Knife, Then You Jump, Crouch And Press Repetedayly AD lol.
Lolwut? That is corner glitch
Knife glitch?
Your knife will become a gun /yea
Quote Originally Posted by .Celtics View Post
Knife glitch?
Your knife will become a gun /yea
I Think Its You Edit A Rez For This
Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]mark0108 View Post
I Think Its You Edit A Rez For This
I know, just playing w/ him.
Since, there is no such thing as a knife glitch
may he mean when u have a knife in ur hand but in real its an axe...
itll come when it comes.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us