Public Hack CrossHairs.

PollCombat Arms Crosshairs
14 votes
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Public Hack CrossHairs.
I think alot more hacks that have crosshairs should have better crosshairs cause its alot harder to aim with the default cursors. but with enlarged colorful ones i think hacks would be greater. i created a poll to see how many people fallow me in this.
I dun like the hack xhairs. They're too big, colorful, and distracting.
For me is the same, but default(CA green) is better for me because is movible
If the coders released the combat arms custom crosshairs that would be awesome. such as:



Quote Originally Posted by eliran93 View Post
If the coders released the combat arms custom crosshairs that would be awesome. such as:



I will try and make crosshairs like that but i only thing is it wont spread out as you fire.

Here is some crosshairs thats ive made.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty3 View Post
I will try and make crosshairs like that but i only thing is it wont spread out as you fire.

Here is some crosshairs thats ive made.

the point i was trying to make is that coders will make crosshairs that WILL spread out
I released a pretty nice crosshair but only for eu
Regular ones are better
you can try my xhair i think its work on CA too,jst try lemme know btw colorfull one would be nice.
the new sunrise hack has intence crossahairs there like perf not to big not to small
who cares about crosshairs ^.^
well its not hard to aim with ca crosshair
you need to shoot at wall and get the idea + if you got no recoil you got no problem
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us