XTrap + the "Keylogger"

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
XTrap + the "Keylogger"
There is NO KEYLOGGER ON XTrap!

It is a FALSE POSITIVE!

This information has come from a Z8Games Official


Think about it for a bit.... Why on earth would there be a keylogger? I mean really?
What use would it be? It cant detect hacks... Z8Games already have your information... stop making people conspiracy theories against Z8Games. You're making yourself look like an idiot.

You should all thank me for stating the obvious... that seems to be what all the cool kids do
I confirm this message. I was going to write the thread myself.
But my nets failed to hard to post it myself so here it is.


xTrap is in no way a virus.

~Stickied~
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
I confirm this message. I was going to write the thread myself.
But my nets failed to hard to post it myself so here it is.


xTrap is in no way a virus.

~Stickied~
Yes.
Anyways how can a Keylogger detect a hack? Its Stupid!

YES YES YES.

All In This Is True.
Noobs Want To Get Fame for Bullshit.!
100% true
god dam it i was posting this!
Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
god dam it i was posting this!
Proof
I knew this from the beginning
Finally! Now Choobs/Leechers will STFU and stop crying about that...
lol ive never even heard that.
its not a keylogger it just detects hacks
whats this keylogger business O.o
sorry was at school
Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post
whats this keylogger business O.o
sorry was at school
Cool kids saying XTrap has a keylogger
Quote Originally Posted by SadFaceMan6 View Post
Cool kids saying XTrap has a keylogger
bleh kids say the random things and dont have the evidence to back it up /
stuff happens and alright ty for this info.
----


[TROLL]xTrap is a keylogger.[/TROLL]
grrr u took away my sticky by a second :P
Thaks for pointing this out to others
xtrap has a keylogger partay/partay that can now detect kids injecting their hacks into a system. YAY rofl.... /fp
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us