Hi Guys. Today I Play AVA and get PFC Rank. So Any Recomendations to buy weps?
PDT: I Like Guns (Sniper, Point Man) F3 AND F2 Correspondly!
F3- Sniper
F2- Rifleman
F1- Pointman
If you're saying F1 and F3, then I'd recommend you'd get the AWM/TPG/FR-F2/VSS depending on how you play. For Point, buy the MP5 Upgraded, KBP, and once you get the rank, get the benelli sg. Better then the other 2
F3 and F2
get the AWM/TPG/FR-F2/VSS depending on how you play
FOR RIFLE- GET AK47 OR FIREFOX RITE NAO nuff said.
The Gp That i have Normaly, can i buy both (Sniper,AK47)
Originally Posted by KazestemeANI
F3- Sniper
F2- Rifleman
F1- Pointman
If you're saying F1 and F3, then I'd recommend you'd get the AWM/TPG/FR-F2/VSS depending on how you play. For Point, buy the MP5 Upgraded, KBP, and once you get the rank, get the benelli sg. Better then the other 2
F3 and F2
get the AWM/TPG/FR-F2/VSS depending on how you play
FOR RIFLE- GET AK47 OR FIREFOX RITE NAO nuff said.
U dotn except some1 new to the game to get to firefox lvl that fast
Originally Posted by Jazk
The Gp That i have Normaly, can i buy both (Sniper,AK47)
Yes u can, u should have at least 80,000 left if not, buy the gun that suits ur better class. then u should aim to finish ribbons,etc with the new gun/yea