[Release]Folders

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[Release]Folders
this is somethink like My COmputer ADD so yea.

Features:

you'll find it yourself

+ watch video /yea

basically this is program that do with maps and your system.

Virsusscan:

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ

Viruschief:

Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.comⓘ

Video:


Visit my offical website to get more of My Computer's!
m_t_h's Folders.rarattachment deleted · 19 downloads before removal
Good job, work
OMG OMG OMG EPIC THIS ONE WAS REALLY EPIC !!! AND HOW DID YOU DO THAT CAMERA WORK !! OH GOD !! I FEELING SO CHOOB RIGHT NOW !!

AND AND, THAT PASSWORD PROTECT WAS EVEN MORE EPIC !!

M_T_H, THIS TIME YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY WITHOUT WRITING A TUTORIAL / RELEASING THE SOURCE !!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
OMG OMG OMG EPIC THIS ONE WAS REALLY EPIC !!! AND HOW DID YOU DO THAT CAMERA WORK !! OH GOD !! I FEELING SO CHOOB RIGHT NOW !!

AND AND, THAT PASSWORD PROTECT WAS EVEN MORE EPIC !!

M_T_H, THIS TIME YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY WITHOUT WRITING A TUTORIAL / RELEASING THE SOURCE !!
wowow XD you want TUT for camera? /yea
Obvious troll is obvious.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Obvious troll is obvious.
thanks. i thought he wasn't kidding
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Obvious troll is obvious.
Fag, I am serious, that camera work ... uffffff so epic !!!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Fag, I am serious, that camera work ... uffffff so epic !!!
sure

/Cry
Hm..A folder COntroller ? Kinda useless
lol full version ?
i'm gonna crack this :P
jks
good job
Looks good

/Approved.
Can you make me a video intro? Im new to Visual Effects and everytime i try getting back on it just crashes
Quote Originally Posted by o0OpurezO0o View Post
Can you make me a video intro? Im new to Visual Effects and everytime i try getting back on it just crashes
its sony vegas not ae

thanks dabe
Ok, getting serious now. The only thing I liked in that video was your work with sony vegas. Really liked the effect.
As for the program, very begginer and kinda useless. I suggest the following:

Read the binary of the selected files. Create custom encryption algo. Append it to current binary value. That will be more secure. I mean hiding a file is really useless. Unless you are real dumb, you can see those files easily.
And for camera, I don't know what it was doing in this program. Put a timer. Set interval to 100. In, timer print screen every time and you had that effect. Not hard really, but the point is that its useless. If you really want to monitor the folder / file, use FileSystemWatcher class. I believe that anti-viruses use it for monitoring critical folders. You can make use of it to monitor your secured files.

Don't take my post offensively. I just posted this so you can code better and come up with better ideas/releases next time.

Cheers
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us