lobby spammer

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
lobby spammer
can anyone give me a lobby spammer? i want it so!
I made one, but it's fucked up. I'll fix later.
=0 I made one, there really fucking easy to make, just think of all the concepts of hacking and you'll hit it.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
=0 I made one, there really fucking easy to make, just think of all the concepts of hacking and you'll hit it.
Post yours then. Mine is fucked up, it bugs the hell out of the mouse.
I'd rather not, its not something that we want exploited. However if you don't believe me, you can ask my phishing partners.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I'd rather not, its not something that we want exploited. However if you don't believe me, you can ask my phishing partners.
Nah, i belive you, why would you lie about something so stupid like that. Anyways, could you upload for me and send me link in pm? Please?
Quote Originally Posted by K2-Admin-Kill3r View Post
Nah, i belive you, why would you lie about something so stupid like that. Anyways, could you upload for me and send me link in pm? Please?
-.- Just freeze the chat-Input string and hold the enter key =D
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
-.- Just freeze the chat-Input string and hold the enter key =D
Yes, but for some gay reason it fucks up my mouse, i'm trying to figure out why it's doing that.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I'd rather not, its not something that we want exploited. However if you don't believe me, you can ask my phishing partners.
wonder who that is
Quote Originally Posted by Tom-impersonator View Post
wonder who that is
Hyperion, Jesse, and Vescovo =P However, Vescovo stopped a long time ago.
well, it seems pretty simple...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?