Hack

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Hack
Can someone upload the mw2hook by kidebr that has chopper aimbot. The one im using only has head torso and pelvis for normal weapons.
use external boxEPS 5.2
Begging for hacks is not allowed.
External BoxESP v5.2 doesn't work for alterIWnet, so that wont help him, because he's searching for an aIW hack. Since Kidebr hook is for aIW.
External hacks do not work for alteriw.

Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
Begging for hacks is not allowed.
External BoxESP v5.2 doesn't work for alterIWnet, so that wont help him, because he's searching for an aIW hack. Since Kidebr hook is for aIW.
Wasn't really begging as much as making a request... but whatever.
simply use the search button, remember that you are into a Game Hacking Website?! =/
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
simply use the search button, remember that you are into a Game Hacking Website?! =/
-.- you obviously understand the current situation. I already have the hack that we're talking about but I'm uncertain if there is another version of it that includes an air support aimbot.
Quote Originally Posted by ktyzd View Post
-.- you obviously understand the current situation. I already have the hack that we're talking about but I'm uncertain if there is another version of it that includes an air support aimbot.
So.. you search for it. Using the search button. /yea
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
So.. you search for it. Using the search button. /yea
Why don't you search for it and see what happens. One thread comes up ONE. and in that thread the creator claims it contains chopper aimbot but it does not and that one thread is also closed. jeez..
That's the one I'm using but it doesn't have the chopper aimbot that it claimed to have.
Well I be dammned. I guess that means only one thing:

There is no hack with a chopper aimbot.

Unless you are using the hack wrong, which I would hope to not be the case. If your searches come up with nothing though, it means there is nothing. And getting angry at the people trying to tell you to follow the rules is not going to make the hack magically appear either. Begging is not allowed. This counts as begging, regardless if YOU say its "requesting"
Begging? I didn't even say please . There was no " OMG can you give me hacks please I can't find any aimbot."

OT:
I'm just going to PM the creator or Arch and see if they can clear things up.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us