Winknew start for the warrock player

PollPOLL
4 votes
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
new start for the warrock player
ok so like i siad new start
i see that this warrock secton don't have alot of posts and i didn't see any hack so what we gona do is:
1st.like i siad on my first post here i will start posting hacks here cuz i will start playen warrock and i will give hacks yea that's true from this day you will just play warrock with hacks and you will be the first(BUT DON'T FORGET TO THANKS IF I POST A GOOD HACK AND IT WORK IF YOU DON'T THANKS IF THE HACK WORK NO MORE HACKS )
2nd.if any 1 need help i'm sure i will help him(i mean with hacks if you want a hack just tell me what you want in it and i will get you 1)
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW
First, we have hacks in this section
2nd this is an active section (we have posts here)
And "i will give hacks" you made them?
Everyone can leech hacks..
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
First, we have hacks in this section
2nd this is an active section (we have posts here)
And "i will give hacks" you made them?
Everyone can leech hacks..
LOL LOL LOL I DIDN'T SEE ANY HACK DID YOU SEE I DON'T THINK SO / SO GO AND GET 1 HACK AND POST IT HERE AND I'M SURE I WILL THANK YOU AND I WILL SAY "I'M SORRY" IF YOU POST 1 HACK AND IT WORKS I HAVE VIP AND NORMAL HACKS I HAVE ALOT OF HACKS YOU THINK B4 YOU USE YOU'R KEYBORD
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
LOL LOL LOL I DIDN'T SEE ANY HACK DID YOU SEE I DON'T THINK SO / SO GO AND GET 1 HACK AND POST IT HERE AND I'M SURE I WILL THANK YOU AND I WILL SAY "I'M SORRY" IF YOU POST 1 HACK AND IT WORKS I HAVE VIP AND NORMAL HACKS I HAVE ALOT OF HACKS YOU THINK B4 YOU USE YOU'R KEYBORD
Every week i posted here my no menus hacks
I'll release more when the minion will come..
You're acting as if this is a new born section.
We have hacks. For a long while now.
You wouldnt know this because you just came here and you see no hacks on the
front page.

This thread was quite useless, if you think you will give us tons and tons of public's then stop blabbing about it and do it.
Next you stated "GIVE ME THANX EVERYTIME I POST A HACK." We dont thank you if we dont want too, we thank you if you deserve it. Greedy bastards like you dont need thanks if you had to make a thread dedicating about it. "IF NO THANX I WILL LEAVE." you also stated. Leave because Im sure I wont be thanking any threads of yours
Please reduce your font :S

And yes it is hacks in this forum... But most nomenu :P
I would release my menu hacks but i dont take the risk of getting cought

But still release hacks if you find, but give proper credz.
...AroMn R.I.P
1.caps-lock off
2. Get your text smaller
3. Nobody cares if u post it here, next time, go post in new members area, that you are new.
4. Leecher
5. Learn, how to post. U just posted hack with fake virus scans...ouch
/closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?