i think is truth i turn off my weapons for dotn get banned
I was on my account this morning and still had my weapons I dont think they can patch it up hehehe
My Acc with the "bugged" weapons are still there, no ones of my friends got any account therefor banned.
srry to ask but how do you activate weapon??
champs and everything works!! very cool!!
accept triggerbot that doesn't work..
and after a while my unlim ammo stops...
so i can't do that fast a famma thing with grenates..
then my ammo reloads and i have two more grenates..
Originally Posted by th3master
srry to ask but how do you activate weapon??
champs and everything works!! very cool!!
accept triggerbot that doesn't work..
and after a while my unlim ammo stops...
so i can't do that fast a famma thing with grenates..
then my ammo reloads and i have two more grenates..
Uh.... what?
which part don't u understand??
Originally Posted by th3master
which part don't u understand??
I don't understand what you're asking.
Originally Posted by Obey
I don't understand what you're asking.
Well the first sentence is: how to you activate weapons..
thats is an question..
and i just wanted to say that the tiggerbot wasn't working...
and that after a while my unlimited ammo doesn't work..
Originally Posted by th3master
Well the first sentence is: how to you activate weapons..
thats is an question..
and i just wanted to say that the tiggerbot wasn't working...
and that after a while my unlimited ammo doesn't work..
We did not post a hack....
oops wrong thread...
I hope they didn't fix it.
Fix what???
Originally Posted by Noxit
Fix what???
Nevermind, he edited his post. I was referring to weapon hacks.