[Need]Menu-Hack Tut[HELP]

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Need]Menu-Hack Tut[HELP]
Hello guys, I've just finished of learning my Auto-On Hacking tut..
It is really boring, i wanna get into the more, menu-hack based types..
If somebody, or a couple of people.. could make some tuts or a tut for me to follow, and learn.. i will really highly appreciate it.
Thanks,/yea
Learn D3D.
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Learn D3D.
Link me to a TuT, Please.?
Rofl .
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Rofl .
Uhm, what You rofling at?
You cant learn D3D from a tiny tutorial its a whole SDK, pick up a book.
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
You cant learn D3D from a tiny tutorial its a whole SDK, pick up a book.
Hmm...
Any suggestionson books i should go buy? or download..?
Dude you need to learn on your own, everything won't be spoonfed to you.

And you will definitely not be able to understand most things because I doubt you understood the auto-on hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Dude you need to learn on your own, everything won't be spoonfed to you.

And you will definitely not be able to understand most things because I doubt you understood the auto-on hacks.
i do understand auto-hacks actually :L
Just trying to get a new method, since i think this one is patched..
I'm dcing after like 3 minutes..
Quote Originally Posted by QQiswhyihack View Post
i do understand auto-hacks actually :L
Just trying to get a new method, since i think this one is patched..
I'm dcing after like 3 minutes..
Look in the EU section for PTC method I posted a different way there. You can also try using a typedef.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Look in the EU section for PTC method I posted a different way there. You can also try using a typedef.
i dont know what typedef is, since im knew to coding c++, and i'll check there,
Thanks.
amigo , esses caras menosprezam os outros só porque sabem programar , se achão os fodões, vou falar pra você , não precisa estuda pra faze hack, abre uma base que tem pra download e começa a fuça tentando entendendo a lógica que você vai conseguir

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

friend, these guys belittle others just because they know how to program if you think the so bad, I'll tell you, do not need studies to hack open a database that has to download and start trying to poke understand the logic that you will achieve
Maybe download a base, understand it, update it and add your hacks? /
yes , and later he can make his hacks
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us