[Requested] Colored Mine

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[Requested] Colored Mine
Spiffy69 requested a colored mine so here it is:


Virus Scan

Just put the .rez into your "Game" folder.

Download:
MineMod.rarattachment deleted · 40 downloads before removal
LOL, you actually did it
GJ for the efforts
You're gonna be pissing Jab off, cause it's a rez file /
ew, lol no offense but this is kinda of crappy.
gj but i think its been released why didnt the person that requested it used the search button
Quote Originally Posted by banned234 View Post
gj but i think its been released why didnt the person that requested it used the search button
I know it's been released before it was just a while back. And i dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by donellwashere View Post
ew, lol no offense but this is kinda of crappy.
I know i didn't try at all, i just wanted to help someone. I dont see the point of making something really cool when it's just gonna blow up.
Quote Originally Posted by sev004 View Post
I know i didn't try at all, i just wanted to help someone. I dont see the point of making something really cool when it's just gonna blow up.
Have you seen BenXer's Pokeball/Pikachu Grenades? /
lol, its an good color for mines
Quote Originally Posted by rayhvh View Post
lol, its an good color for mines
Its a neon green I think
Quote Originally Posted by SgtStarr~ View Post
Its a neon green I think
Looks more like Seafoam.
VERY VERY simple to make, still gj at least you didn't mess it up
idk i think i will continue to use regular mine textures :/
I requested it because after searching through and finding some. They either stayed the same or CTD.
makes the mines more noticeable
Curious, why aren't the M16A1 textures in GUNS_PT?
Simple is good nice job
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us