gday.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
gday.
Hey, I'm new to this hacking stuff. So far i've gotten a wallhack for crossfire and speedhacks. It's very fun but it gets boring so I reinstall and play legit when it does . As you can probably tell from the title I'm aussie, and if you want to make any racist comments, go screw yourself.
Dingo ate mah baby /
hey welcome to mpgh have fun
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw VIII View Post
orly
sydney or gtfo
This or gtfo.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


This or gtfo.
No Gtfo.
Welcome To Mpgh.
Welcome To Mpgh.
Welcome To Mpgh.
Welcome to the forums.
welcome to mpgh.... (thats all)
o.o, victoria or gtfo.
Quote Originally Posted by calebgamb View Post
o.o, victoria or gtfo.
Sure if you like gays and gayfl.
Step 1 to success:
Don't make a Goal List in your signature.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us