Halloween l96A1 v2

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Halloween l96A1 v2
This is my version 2 Hope you guys like it, And again I did NOT C+P.

ⓘ

Virus scans:

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ

Credits:

BlackAngle: -For his awesome rez tools Also forgot to give him creds in my last post.

P.S Happy Halloween
PV_L96A1.zipattachment deleted · 14 downloads before removal
love it :] thanks
I Dun Like It.
Fix The Scope And Dont Random Brush
4/10
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
I Dun Like It.
Fix The Scope And Dont Random Brush
4/10
Halloween IS random.
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
I Dun Like It.
Fix The Scope And Dont Random Brush
4/10
What do you mean by random brush though...And oh I will be doing season MODS ,So I will be doing a Christmas one too. And thank you to everyone who supports /me
Quote Originally Posted by (Username) View Post
Halloween IS random.
lol no its about..
Scary Stuff, Ghost, Vampires, Pumpkins, Bats, And CANDY!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
lol no its about..
Scary Stuff, Ghost, Vampires, Pumpkins, Bats, And CANDY!!!!
DANM I should have put candy corn on it huh.
Maybe in my v3?
Quote Originally Posted by lumpy760 View Post
DANM I should have put candy corn on it huh.
Maybe in my v3?
lol Yea...
Honestly..V1 Looks way Better =/..
This one is better then the 1st one.
I mean, what does the Green Represent..?
Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
I mean, what does the Green Represent..?
Well the pumpkin stem thing on top of it. And the body is the pumpkin.
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?